2022-2023 DIVA Board of Elections
May 9, 2022 through May 14, 2022
[RUNOFF ELECTION May 19, 2022 through May 22, 2022]
ELECTION BYLAWS – Eligibility
All members who are eligible to vote are eligible for election or appointment to the Board of Directors.
Only members who are eligible to vote and who have served on the Board of Directors for at least one six-month period during the previous five years are eligible for election or appointment as President or a Vice President.
- Any member who is a spouse or family member of, or in a committed relationship with, an Officer of the Association, shall not be eligible to serve on the Board of Directors.
If you have any questions, please contact Darrel Loveless at Elections@divadallas.org.
Last Update: 7:30 am on May 19, 2022 [RESULTS and RUN OFF ELECTION]
Note: If you do not see your name listed here, please contact the Elections Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday Noon.
- Brian Borski [RUNOFF CANDIDATE]
- Stephen Domin
- Richard Flores
- Richard Flores [RUNOFF CANDIDATE]
Vice President of Marketing and Outreach
- Brett Benton-Werner
- Rylie Kinsey [WINNER]
- Javier Angel [RUNOFF CANDIDATE]
- Chris Draper [RUNOFF CANDIDATE]
- Isaac Martinez
- Francis Alex Verdan
Recreational Div Rep
- Ingrid Castillo [RUNOFF CANDIDATE]
- Minerva Contreras
- Joseph Strange [RUNOFF CANDIDATE]
Intermediate Div Rep
- James Goebel
- Oswaldo Martinez
- Jeffrey Millsap
Competitive Div Rep
- Clint Faulknor [WINNER]
Skilled Div Rep
- Adrian Hernandez
- Clare Hubbard [WINNER]
Advanced Div Rep
- Ariel Salinas [WINNER]
Power Div Rep
- Conner Masur
- Adan Flores [WINNER]
Elite Div Rep