With the success of the modified Fall Season, we are moving ahead with planning for the Spring season. Please take note of these updates:
- There will be a cap of 252 players (36 teams x 7 players each).
- All teams will play/ref Friday nights from 7:45pm to 10:00pm at Advantage Sports Complex.
- There will be an Open Play night for registered players, 11 weeks of league play and an end-of-season tournament.
- We will begin with four divisions and a cap of 9 teams (63 players) per division – caps subject to change:
Division I for Elite, Power and Advanced combined
Division II for Skilled
Division III for Competitive
Division IV for Intermediate and Recreational combined
- These divisions were created after an analysis of registered players for the past two years.
- Dates will be announced for two New Member Clinic nights for joining Players without a current DIVA Rating.
- There will be no additional Division practice nights offered or scheduled this season.
- There will be a number of safety precautions that will be put in place that participants MUST follow. These protocols include, but are not limited to:
- Must wear a mask at all times, including all common areas, Reffing activities, and in the stands. Players have the option to remove the mask once they are physically on the court for play.
- Practice Social Distancing
- Temperature check & COVID questionnaire at entrance.
- Stay home when not feeling, communicate with your Captain as appropriate.
- No spectators or guests are allowed in the playing area (However, they can watch from upstairs).
The cost is $100 for Early Registration (now through Dec 31, 2020), and $120 for Regular Registration (Jan 1 – 20, 2021). Last day to request a refund: January 20, 2021.
PLEASE REGISTER EARLY DUE TO LIMITED AVAILABILITY
For the 2021 Spring Season: https://diva.leagueapps.com/leagues