Dallas Fall Classic – Mod C1
Indigenous Peoples Day weekend
October 8th and 9th, 2022
DIVA is excited to offer a C DIVISION again this year at the Dallas Fall Classic Tournament.
- Three Days of Fun!
- Friday Night Registration at Woody’s with some cool swag!
- Saturday Pool Play – 8 games (4 matches) against four different teams!
- Sunday – Tournament Play – Double Elimination
- Medals & Awards
- One Set of Jerseys per team
- Individuals keep their jersey at end of play
Individuals can sign up as a TEAM or as an FREE AGENT (we will assign you to a team).
To participate in this tournament you must have the following ratings from one of the two following leagues (This tournament is NOT NAGVA sanctioned):
- C rating
- Each team may have one (1) player from a higher league division to help beginning players (only rated NAGVA B. No BB or A/AA players allowed)
- Lone Star Volleyball Association (LSVA)
- Dallas Independent Volleyball Association (DIVA)
- Volleyball Austin
- Note: NAGVA un-rated players from the above clubs/divisions will, by rule, be deemed as a “C” rated player throughout the tournament.
Team (8 players) entry fee is $475 per team – Team registration deadline is 9/15/2022:
Additional players (9th, 10th, etc.) are an additional $50 per player. The additional player fee may be paid at registration.
Individual Players entry fee is $70 per person, you will be assigned to a team – Player registration deadline is 9/15/2022:
2550 Rental Car Drive
Irving, TX 75261
Premier Volleyball Center
4452 Alpha Rd
Farmers Branch, TX 75244
On-site Registration – Friday, October 7, 2022 – 7:30pm – 10:30pm
Dallas Woody’s Sports Bar
4011 Cedar Springs
Dallas, Texas 75219
Seed Party – TBA
Awards Ceremony – Sunday, October 9, 2022 (End of Tournament)
LOCATION AND DETAILS – Awards will be announced at the playing facility immediately following each division’s completion of play.
Contact the Brian Borski, (email@example.com, 972.757.2740) with any questions you may have.
For payment questions please contact both Brian Borski and Christy Shipp at Treasurer@divadallas.org.